Please go to About Me section for more information.
- May 3: Passport DC Event, Washington, D.C – Show Coordinator
- Apr 12, 13: Career Fair 2014, Washington, D.C – Forum Moderator
- Apr 2 to 4: ASME Joint Rail Conference 2014, Colorado Springs, CO
- Mar 29, 30: Fast Track for Islamic Finance, Washington, D.C
- Feb 8: Malaysian Economic Forum, New York, NY
- Nov 16: MyEA Entrepreneurship Bootcamp, Washington, DC – Vice Secretary (Committee Member)
- Sep 28: Malaysian PM, Datuk Seri Najib’s visit, New York, NY
- Sep 27: Discussion DS Idris Jusoh and top Stevens management
- Sep 26: Malaysian Education Minister II, Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh’s visit, New York, NY
- Mar 30: MEC Entrepreneurship Fair, Washington, DC: First Prize, Individual Pitch Competition
- Alif Ba Ta Seminar, Rochester, NY
- May: Midwest Games, Urbana-Champaign, IL
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp, Washington, D.C
- May: Midwest Games, Madison, WI
- High-performing English Debate, Washington, D.C – Committee Member
- Discussion with by Dato’ Saifuddin Abdullah, Stevens Inst., Hoboken, NJ
- November: Malaysian Night 2011, Stevens Institute of Technology – Project Director
- December: Muktamar IMSA-MISG, Las Vegas, NV
- Jul 28: INTEC Minggu Mesra Siswa – Facilitator, Group Leader
- Nov 6, 7: Journey Towards better Understanding of the Quran, State College, PA
- Nov: Entrepreneurship Seminar, Washington, D.C
- Dec: Muktamar IMSA-MISG, St. Louis, MO
- July 28th: INTEC Minggu Mesra Siswa – Facilitator, Group Leader
DX Media Websites
DX Media is one of my initiatives to increase the availability of information on the internet. My writing consists of several topics as featured in the websites below:
LANDASAN | landasan.info – launched on 05 May 2010, LANDASAN contains information about transport sector in Malaysia. Information about transport in the United States are also available. Currently receiving about 1100 visits per day from both English and Malay language sites.
UNITY | unity.my – formerly known as mindamerdeka (mindamerdeka.com), UNITY is established to address bigger market group, which also includes Malaysian diaspora overseas. The main objective of the website is to unite us Malaysians and contribute towards nation building. UNITY (under the name Minda Merdeka) was launched on May 5th 2010.
FauzanAfandi.com | fauzanafandi.com – fauzanafandi’s creative channel. Launched on July 1st 2012.
Connect with me via: